Area: Kingston upon Thames and North Surrey
Grade: £22,000 – £28,000
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
It takes a truly special person, with the right character and a passion for making a real difference, to work in care. Blue Ribbon has an excellent reputation for providing a quality person centred home care service in South West London, having won the prestigious homecare.co.uk Top 10 award fro Greater London 3 years in a row.
We are recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Assistant Manager to work with us to manage, develop and grow the business. It is essential that the successful candidate can adapt quickly to our values and beliefs. You will be fundamental in the overall running of the day to day operations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes.
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a satisfactory CQC inspection.
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Care Workers, implement excellent training and maintain high staff retention.
- To be involved in quality assurance and governance through scheduled Checks, Reviews, Audits, and Surveys.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or working towards a QCF Level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care.
- Understanding of Minimum Standards, Judgement Frameworks and Regulations.
- Management experience in the care industry.
- Involved in managing people.
- You can demonstrate a positive vision of homecare and how you will influence positive change.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly, comfortable working environment
- Salary up to £28,000 + on call pay
- Community perks e.g. cinema, gym, high street and supermarket discounts
Closing date: 25/08/2017
You can apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply through Indeed by clicking here
We are proud to have achieved Investors in People Gold standard