Area: To cover parts of Tyne and Wear from our Registered office at Sunderland
Grade: £16,835 – £18,655
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
We are looking for a Client Care Manager to be responsible for the assessment and review of the care needs of the people who use our services in Sunderaland.
You will be joining an established family run business which provides care to people in their own homes.
As Client Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing our Service User’s care needs, ensuring continuity and quality of care. You will have the opportunity to progress and develop new skills with career opportunities.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. On-call duties will be required one week in four/five on a rota basis.
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Maintaining a close relationship with the people who use our services.
- Liaising with Social Services, General Practitioners, District Nurses etc. in the transmission of information essential for the wellbeing of the people who use our services.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE
- Care Work experience (3 years)
- Level 3 Diploma
- Enthusiastic with a fun and friendly attitude
- A desire to learn and become part of a fun and friendly team
- Self-motivated & well organised
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others
- Good communicator and good Customer Service skills
- Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative and stay calm under pressure
- Good verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone manner
- Good written communication skills and IT literate
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly, comfortable working environment
- Salary up to £18,655 + on call pay
- Community perks e.g. cinema, gym, high street and supermarket discounts
Closing date: 30/10/2017
You can apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject: Client Care Manager
Alternatively you can apply through Indeed by clicking here