We are looking for the best live-in care workers in Kingston upon Thames to live with a couple in Thames Ditton.
Area: Kingston upon Thames and North Surrey
Grade: £595 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 70 hours per week
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE
- Experience (not crucial as there is lots of training)
- Fun and friendly attitude
- A desire to learn and become part of a fun and friendly team
- Self-motivated & well organised
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others
- Resourceful or inventive
- Good communicator
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fair rates of pay
- Permanent rotas for a good work-life balance
- 6 weeks paid holiday (not rolled up holiday pay)
- Lots of training
- Scope for progression
- Mileage payment 32p per mile for drivers and 15p per mile for cyclists
- Work perks including discounts at supermarkets, high street, cinemas and gyms
- Full or part time contracts available on a rota basis
As a Care Worker at Blue Ribbon Community Care you will share with other staff the responsibility in meeting the personal care needs of the people who use our services in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes Blue Ribbon’s quality systems.
At Blue Ribbon we believe in investing in our Care Workers. Training and development opportunities are provided for you to develop your professional knowledge and skills so that you can provide the best care possible.
Blue Ribbon is an equal opportunities employer and has gained the Investors in People Gold standard so you can be assured of fair working conditions.
If you wish to feel rewarded in your work and be a part of a friendly and caring team, please get in touch.
You can also apply for this job on our easy to use website form – www.blueribboncare.org.uk/recruitment