Our hourly home care service’s aim is to provide you with the extra care or help you need, so you may continue to lead the life you always have.
All our carefully recruited staff are criminal record checked with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for peace of mind.
Care & Support is the most popular of our services allowing you to select the time of day and length of visit to suit you.
We can provide the following support as part of this service:
- Assisting you with getting in and out of bed.
- Assisting you with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with eating and drinking and the preparation of fresh, nutritious food.
- Assisting you to maintain personal hygiene including; washing, oral care, showering and bathing.
- Assistance with managing continence.
- Assistance with your medication including the collection of prescriptions.
- Preparing fresh, nutritious meals or light snacks.
- Taking you to the supermarket to get your weekly shop.
- General housework including; polishing, laundry and ironing.
- Direct payments and personal budget support.
- Rehabilitation – occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech therapy support.
- Respite care – sleep ins, sitting calls.
- Assistance with attending appointments.
- Accessing the community e.g. visiting friends, places of interest, college etc.
As part of our home care service Blue Ribbon Community Care aims to provide you with the extra care or help you need, so you may continue to lead the life you always have.
It can often be difficult to acknowledge that it is time to ask for a little help or support.